The most popular magazine titles always at your fingertips.
Read your favorite magazines from your computer, tablet, or mobile device!
- Most popular magazine titles
- Available 24/7
- Enhanced with interactive features
- No subscription limits and no expiration
- Free to any EPPL card holder
Getting Started – please follow all directions carefully
The service requires the creation of two free accounts – an EPPL-Zinio account to browse the collection, and a Zinio.com account for subscribing to and reading magazines online or reading magazines on a Zinio Reader app on your computer or mobile device. We recommend using the same email address and password for both. You should never enter your credit card information on either account since this is a free service provided by El Paso Public Library. DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP!
New User? Follow these steps to create your free EPPL-Zinio account.
- Click or tap the following link to Register & Create Account.
- Click or tap the Create New Account button.
- Enter your library card number.
- Click Next
- Enter the required information and click Create Account.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. You are now ready to browse.
- Click the title you want to read.
- A pop-up box will appear. Click on Complete Checkout.
- You can now register to read your magazines for FREE!
- Fill in the information required. We suggest you use the same username and password as before.
- Be sure to UNCHECK the box next to ‘Send me email updates’ if you don’t want unsolicited email from Zinio.
- Once registered with Zinio, you will be redirected to the reading list page.
- Click on the title you want to read and it will appear in a new window.
- Login to your EPPL-Zinio account.
- Search or browse our Digital Magazine Collection and subscribe to the magazine(s) of your choice.
- After you select your first magazine in the Collection, a second browser window will open to Zinio.com.
- Select the Login link and login using your Zinio.com account info.
- After subscribing to a magazine, read it online or deliver it to a Zinio Reader app.
- Use your Zinio.com account to register the app and read magazines on your device.
Note: You may receive messages from Zinio regarding your Zinio account. These messages are not from EPPL, and do not affect the terms of your library account. EPPL never solicits purchases or charges any fees for the use of digital library material.
Get the Zinio app for:
PC | Mac | iPhone/iPad | Android | Kindle Fire | Blackberry Playbook
- Download the Zinio app
- Open the app and tap the settings icon
- Sign in with your free Zinio.com account
- While in your settings, choose to set your homescreen to the Read section which will show you your checked out magazines.
The Zinio app cannot be used to browse the Library's free Zinio magazine collection. Library patrons must view and subscribe to magazines using the browser on a computer or smart device! Patrons must be 17 to use the app on a tablet or mobile device.
Use the "Read" tab of the Zinio app to view the Library magazines checked out.