Two EPPL Branches Offer Passport Services
The Dorris Van Doren and the Esperanza Acosta Moreno branches are both official Passport Acceptance Facilities for the U.S. Department of State.
Both branches now offer passport processing and photo services 5 days a week, including Saturdays (see schedule below), from opening until 4:30 PM. No appointment necessary.
The branches will accept all necessary documents and forward those to the US Department of State for processing. The process for obtaining a US Passport usually takes 4 to 6 weeks.
What you will need:
- A completed (unsigned) passport application filled out in black ink. Forms are available on US State Department website www.travel.state.gov or at the participating branches.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Valid, government-issued photo identification
- One passport photo (photo service available onsite for a fee)
- Call the branch nearest you to make sure you have all the documentation necessary
- Dorris Van Doren, (915) 212-0440
- Esperanza Acosta Moreno, (915) 212-0442
- Due to processing times, no customers are accepted after 4:30 PM.
- Local Fees (Payable to the City of El Paso. Cash, check or money order only. No credit/debit cards accepted.)
- Application Fee (payable to US State Department. Check or money order only)
- Mon CLOSED
- Tue 10 am - 4:30pm
- Wed 10 am - 4:30pm
- Thu 10 am - 4:30pm
- Fri 1 pm - 4:30pm
- Sat 10 am - 4:30pm
Please note that the processing time for each applicant may vary from 15 minutes to 45 minutes per applicant due to circumstances beyond our control. Thank you for your patience and consideration.