EPPL currently offers US Passport Acceptance Services at 3 library locations. Those are the Armijo branch located at 620 E. 7th St., the Esperanza Acosta Moreno branch located at 12480 Pebble Hills Blvd., and the Richard Burges branch located at 9600 Dyer.
The public will not need an appointment to apply. Walk-ins are welcome.
Their Hours of Operation Are:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 10 AM to 4:30 PM
- Fridays: 1 PM to 4:30 PM
- Saturdays: 10 AM to 4:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
When you arrive:
- Sign In
- Bring a US Passport application filled out to the best of your knowledge (Black ink only)
- Provide these original documents:
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Government Issued Photo Identification(s)
- Provide payment in Checks or money orders payable to the US Department of State
$130 Passport Book (16 years and older)
$100 Passport Book (15 years and under)
$30 Passport Card (16 years and older)
$15 Passport Card (15 years and under) ** add $60 to passport fee for expedite (2-3 weeks)
- Provide payment in cash, checks or money orders for passport processing fee payable to the City of El Paso. $35/application.
- Provide Photos (if provided, photo must be 2x2 in dimension, with white or off white background.) **$10 for photos taken at this facility - cash, check, or money order payable to the City of El Paso**
For more information visit US State Department Website