Securely pay library fines and fees online with a credit or debit card using SmartPay.
You'll need your library card and PIN to login to SmartPay and retrieve your account information. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
How to Pay your Fines with a Credit Card
- Login to SmartPay
- Click on the Pay Fines/Fees tab
- Click the Check All button or choose the fine(s) you wish to pay by credit card
- Enter your credit card information
- Click Finish
- Charges must be a minimum of $1.00.
- A convenience fee of 1.98% will be added to the total charge amount
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- Library fines and fees are cleared automatically during the payment process.
- A failed transaction may leave a pending charge on your account. These "pre-authorized" amounts normally clear within 24 hours.
El Paso Public Library does not collect or store any personal information or credit or debit card processing data from the SmartPay site. When you select the "Click here to go to SmartPay" you are leaving El Paso Public Library's website and will be directed to SmartPay. Technical requirements and services are the sole responsibility of SmartPay. By proceeding you agree to accept and assume all risks and responsibilities for the losses and damages that may arise from your use of SmartPay and release El Paso Public Library from all liability.