Curbside pickup materials must be reserved ahead of time by visiting the library’s online catalog.
How it works:
- Reserve material using the online catalog or by calling one of the designated service locations.
- Wait for notification by either phone, email or text.
- Upon arrival, call the service location.
- Show photo ID without opening your vehicle’s window.
- Open the back seat door or trunk of your car
- Library staff will place bagged library materials inside vehicle.
- If you don't already have a library card, you can register for one.
Curbside service will vary slightly at each library branch so visitors are encouraged to follow the posted signage. In addition, any fines due to the library can be paid online or at libraries open for walk-in.
Now Offering Full Service
Days and Times for these Locations
Clardy Fox 5515 Robert Alva Ave.(915) 212-0456
Dorris Van Doren
Sergio Troncoso 9321 Alameda Ave. - (915) 212-3218
Days and Times for These Locations
Monday - Thursday
|Chamizal Community Library
2119 Cypress Ave. - (915) 212-0780
Valle Bajo Community Library
(Enrique Moreno Library)
7380 Alameda Ave. - (915) 212-0782
Book & Material Returns
All book and material return boxes at locations listed above are now open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Bookmobile will provide curbside pickup service to libraries listed below. Call (915) 212-0600.
|Esperanza Acosta Moreno||Monday||1 PM – 5:30 PM|
|Westside||Tuesday||2 PM – 6:30 PM|
|Jose Cisneros Cielo Vista||Wednesday||10 AM – 1 PM|
|Clardy Fox||Wednesday||2 PM – 6:30 PM|
|Sergio Troncoso||Thursday||2 PM – 6:30 PM|
|Armijo||Friday||1 PM – 5:30 PM|